Thursday, January 30, 2014

Petal Parade for CCMC288

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  We have three great colors to work with, take a look.

These are colors that I may not have put together otherwise.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do at first, but after I got stamping was very pleased with the results.

Isn't this fun!  Bold, bright and will hopefully make someone feel better!  I love the bold stamps with these colors.  Tangerine Tango is a color that I don't use often.  It looks wonderful with the Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.  I think this is now one of my favorite color changes to date!

I stamped the flowers on the lower right corner, no specific pattern, I just wanted it to flow across.

The greeting is from A Dozen Thoughts, stamped with Coastal Cabana.  The scallop boarder beneath it is in Baked Brown Sugar.  The whole thing is die cut with a circle framelit then framed with Coastal Cabana Stretch Trim.  The final touch is a few Coastal Cabana flowers punched from one of the punches in the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and scattered around the card. 

This turned out to be a quite a cheerful card that will hopefully brighten someone's day.  Hop over to Create with Connie and Mary for more wonderful samples from the Design Team.  You can also find out more about the Spring Collection 2014.  We are in the second week with lots more to come.  You can still join in the fun, it's not too late!

Thanks for visiting today!  Come on back tomorrow for my next card creation! 


Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
 Only $29.95 US



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


8 comments:

Deb said...

Love this! The ribbon around the circle looks fabulous! And those little punched flowers are perfect!!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Great job with the colors - love how you stamped the flowers across the front!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great job with this stamp set. I love how you laid out the images the way you did and love the ruffles!

Carol Carriveau said...

Definitely not a color grouping that I would have chosen but really like what you did with them...great design...makes me happy to see it!

Lisa Martz said...

Very cheerful card! This would make anyone feel better! Love how you used the SAB Set!

Melissa Davies said...

This card will definitely brighten up someones day! Love the ruffled ribbon around the sentiment!

Connie Babbert said...

DARLING...I'm definitely liking this stamp set for making backgrounds! Love the ribbon, too! Great job with the color challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card Nicole - the ribbon around the sentiment really helps make it a focal point.