Saturday, February 8, 2014

Eggstra Spectacular Easter


It’s so hard to believe that this is the end of Week 3 of the Spring Collection at Create with Connie and Mary.  I have really enjoyed looking at all the card creations this last week.  My card set featured Eggstra Spectacular, so I made today’s challenge card with that set as well.  First, here’s a look at the sketch.




I love all the banners on the sketch, perfect for the new Banners Framelits.  For my card, I used Eggstra Spectacular and Watercolor Wonder DSP, it's been my focus for the week.
This card has Calypso Coral for the card base which is embossed with Decorative Dots EF.  It's nice to have a bit of texture along with the DSP.  All three banners were cut with the new Banners Framelits and topped off with Daffodil Delight Grossgrain Ribbon.
The main focal point is done like yesterday's Easter Treat.  I cut the edge off a doily to add as a ruffle under the Daffodil Delight circle.  The bunny was stamped on Whisper White and lightly outlined with Sahara Sand for a little dimension.  The final touch of a Basic Pearl on the bunny tail completes the card.



This card was so much fun to create!  I hope you will join along and create a card with us!  You can find all the details about the challenge and the Spring Collection at Create with Connie andMary.  It’s not too late to subscribe and see all the wonderful creations we have for you.


Happy Stamping!


Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
 Only $29.95 US







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: