Saturday, April 19, 2014

I Do!

Welcome!  Hard to believe Saturday is here already, the last few weeks have just flown by!


Today is the final favor/3D item for the Card "Create"tions Collection.  This week my card set was Perfect Couple, so today I have a favor to share using that set.


I love Coastal Cabana for this particular stamp set, it reminds me a bit of Tiffany Blue.  What could be better than a treat tucked away in a sweet little box!

Isn't this just too cute!  The box has Scallop Tag Topper Punch closures and is the perfect size for a couple of small chocolate bars.  This sweet little box would be a great wedding favor or bridal shower favor.

The box is tied closed with a Crumb Cake Taffeta bow.  I added the sentiment to a tag made with a Heart Framelit.  I stamped "I Do" with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  A Basic Rhinestone jewel fit perfectly as the diamond in the ring.

The side of the box also has a sentiment.  I stamped it with Bermuda Bay on Coastal Cabana and die cut it with the largest banner from Bitty Banners Framelits.  I added a slender matting of Basic Brown Sugar by fussing cutting.


The card I made yesterday matches perfectly with today's favor.  Now I just need someone to give them to!

Thank you to all of the subscribers for this Card "Create"tions Collection from Create with Connie and Mary.  I have really enjoyed creating for all of you and enjoyed being part of such a talented Design Team.  You can see all of their wonderful favors for today by visiting Create with Connie and Mary.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


4 comments:

Deb said...

What a cute little box! Love that you used the tag topper punch to create it to tie closed! Clever!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Great favor Nicole! Will you share the directions on how to make this treat!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This is so adorable Nicole. My son would love the matching card is he is so into stache's!

Unknown said...

I love the color and style of this box! where is the original box from?