Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday....again!

I have a birthday card again today!  I took a couple days off from them but now they are back!  I actually used the colors from yesterday's Create with Connie and Mary challenge as the starting point for my card.

This was quick and easy to put together.....love that!  I used Bermuda Bay as my base.  I took another piece of Bermuda Bay and embossed it with the Large Polka Dots Embossing folder.  I added it to the card with dimensionals to make it stand out.

Next, I stamped my sentiment from Age Awareness with Real Red on Whisper White and die cut it with the largest Deco Framelit.  I added a slender matting of Real Red by fussy cutting with my paper snips.

Last little element to add was the stars.  I adhered them with little pieces of dimensionals and added a rhinestone to the center.

A fun and bold birthday card that took just 10 minutes to complete!


I hope you have been enjoying all the cards for Preview Week of the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection.  Today is day 5 and Debbie  and Natasha have great cards to share plus a chance at BLOG CANDY!

For more information about the collection, just go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: