Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Super 5th Birthday

Today I have a special card to share.  It's my son's birthday card made with Calling All Heroes.  He turns 5 today and is all about super heroes, so this was perfect for his card this year.

I've got to tell ya....this set is soooooo much fun to play with!!  It took me a long time (about 2 hours) to make this because I kept changing my mind!  I have to say, the dots are VERY hard to get lined up but the effort was worth it!  I got the idea for this card from the awesome Jan Tink, you can see her card HERE.  I changed up my design but used her card as a guide.

I can't wait to see what Ben thinks of his card tonight!  I'll keep you posted :)  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

You are so wonderfully creative and brave...those dots! Am sure your son loved his card!!!!