Tuesday, July 22, 2014

All Abloom Thank You

I have a really happy Thank You card to share today for the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First, let's check out the sketch.

I wasn't quite sure what to do with the large open space in the center, so I went with Designer Series Paper.  The majority of the card is from All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack.  That's what makes this card so happy and EASY!  I love putting together cards that are quick but beautiful, especially when time is short.

I think this particular design is just soooo gorgeous!  I started with a Strawberry Slush card base and added in the two strips of designer paper first.  I used the back side of this floral design, they look amazing together!  The sentiment also has the yellow paper as it's matting.  I used the "Thank You" from Four You, I think it goes with this paper so well!  The last little design touch is a bit of Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine.  With the thick twine there, I had to use dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card.

I love how this card turned out, this sketch would be amazing with all sorts of Designer Papers!

I hope you will join the challenge with me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Pam Thompson said...

This card has such a cheerful & fresh look. A perfect card to make someone smile. Thank you for sharing.