Monday, July 7, 2014

Party! Party! Party!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend!!  Today I have a fun birthday card to share for the Creative Challenge Club.  First, let me show your the sketch for this week.


Isn't this fun!  I sat for a minute and thought about what to make and Cupcake Party was the first thought that came to mind.  So, here's what I put together together.

Now you know why this post is called Party! Party! Party!  I thought it would be fun to use that sentiment in each accent color.

The card base is Rich Razzleberry embossed with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Next, I added in the polka dot paper from Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper.  I pulled the accent colors from this paper.

I cut squares in three colors that are in the designer paper, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise.  Then I stamped the sentiment for each on Whisper White, punched the out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and added an In Color Sequin for extra sparkle.

To top off the star sequins, I added a small rhinestone to the center.   I think it made each square look extra special!

The final addition is a cupcake.  I made the bottom a Razzleberry polka dot and the top is Daffodil Delight.

Now it's your turn!  Get out your stampin' supplies and make a card with us!  Just go to Creative Challenge Club for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.
Thanks for visiting!  Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: