Thursday, October 23, 2014

Festival of Trees for CCMC326

Thursday's here and so is the new challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  We are in week 2 of the Holiday Collection, so I am in Christmas mode.  That means today's card is of course a Christmas card.  Before I get ahead of myself, let me show you the colors we are working with this week.


I have really been into Festival of Trees which I used last week, so I went ahead and made another one for this week!

First of all, I love this week's colors!   Mossy Meadow is such a deep, rich color and it goes beautifully with Lost Lagoon.  I had no trouble whipping up this card with just a few items.

The Mossy Meadow card base is embossed with the On Point Embossing Folder....super cute!  I was hesitant to get it, but I am soooo glad I did!  The Lost Lagoon banner has snowflakes from Endless Wishes stamped all over and a tree popped up on dimensionals.

The sentiment is in Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and die cut with a the banner from the Snowflake Card Thinlet Dies.  The card was almost complete....except for the silver.  So, per my usual, I added in STARS!  A star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack tops the tree and small stars from the Confetti Star Punch are scattered around.

So that's it!  A quick card that could easily be made in large quantities to send for Christmas!  Now it's your turn, why not join the challenge and create a card with us?!  Just go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.  While you are there, why not check out the details about the Holiday Collection as well.  The projects have been out of this world and it's not to late to join us!


Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



6 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love, love the addition of the little stars on a few random trees! The star trend is one trend I am really on board with - especially when I see beautiful cards like yours!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, totally missed the little stars on the trees until I looked closer! Darling touch and a wonderful way to use that folder! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Margaret Raburn said...

I too am loving this set and what a beautiful CAS card you've created with it! The little confetti stars are the perfect finishing touch!

Deb said...

What a super sweet and simple card! Love the embossed background and those little star accents!

Melissa Davies said...

Great stamp-a-stack card! Love the teeny tiny stars - so sweet!

Lisa Martz said...

Simple. Cute. Love it!