Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Petite Cafe Bag

Halloween treat holders are one of my favorite 3D items to create, so  I was excited to see the challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week.  The sketch we have is for an item other than a card, so Petite Cafe Bag it is!  The cool thing is, you could use this sketch for a card, so I may have to do that too later in the week!



I have been into Fall Fest lately, so I went ahead and used it for my bag along with Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.

Is this cute or what!!  I just love these kinds of projects that come together so easily and are so fun to give away!  I put candies in the bag and it's ready to go for the holiday.  It was simple to make, here's the steps:

- Added a strip of Motley Monsters Designer Paper to the bottom
- stamped three pumpkins with Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and die cut with framelits
- stamped "happy" from Age Awareness with Jet Black Staz On
- stamped "halloween" with Rotary Alphabet stamp on Tangerine Tango, created banner with the Hexagon punch, added to bag below "happy"
- added the three pumpkins above the sentiment
- added candies to the bag, closed it and added a bit of Tangerine Tango two tone trim

This is so easy to put together and would be a wonderful treat to give a way at a party or school.  I do hope you will join the challenge and make something with us!  For all the details plus more great samples, visit Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Happy stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: