Friday, October 24, 2014

Letterpress Winter Party Favor

Yay!  It's Friday!  I've had quite a week...been so busy I am glad the weekend is almost here!  Today my second project for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection went live and I am so excited about it!  For those of you who haven't subscribed yet, you can find out all the details at Create with Connie and Mary.  This session is full of AMAZING holiday ideas that you don't want to miss!


Now, on to my Letterpress Winter party favor.  I just got the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlet Die (it's AWESOME) and I wanted to make something right away!  Since my daughter's birthday is around the corner, I designed a party favor for her Frozen themed party.

Too cute, huh!  The box assembles very easily, so I know it will be no big deal to make a bunch. Stampin' Up! did me a real favor this year with all the beautiful products and colors that coordinate with a Frozen birthday party.   The All is Calm Designer Series Paper is just the right colors!  My eight year old, soon to be nine year old, is OBSESSSED with Frozen and is so excited about all the projects we are about to tackle.

I made the back of the favor pretty as well.  The snowflake got a silver "joy" die cut in the center to add a little sparkle.  Theses little beauties will look lovely lined up on the table for the girls to take home...what a fun treat!

I hope you enjoyed the little party favor today!  Be sure to check back, I will be sharing the preparations for Sofia's party over the next couple of weeks.  

Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: