Friday, October 31, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Christmas Tags

Yay it's Friday!!  I am so glad the weekend is here, it's been another busy week here at my house!  I have a quick project to share with you today using Wondrous Wreath.  I chose that set because today my third project for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection went live!  This collection is full of amazing ideas to make your holidays brighter.  If you are not a subscriber, there is still time!  Just go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!


Now, on to the set of gift tags.  I wanted to try a new color combination for the wreath, so I went with brighter colors.

Can you guess what colors I used??  I went with Pistachio Pudding and Wild Wasabi for the leaves and Strawberry Slush for the berries.  Isn't this a fabulous combination?!

I ended up making a set of 6 of theses tags to use.  They are so bright and happy, I just love them!

The tag started out with the wreath die cut and layered on a Strawberry Slush flower from the Floral Frames Collection.  I added in a Strawberry Slush bow and a sentiment from Good Greetings.  The sentiment fit perfectly on the banner that comes with the Snowflake Flip Card Thinlet.

Lastly, a little bling was added.  A rhinestone in the center of the bow and a bit of silver ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my bright and festive gift tags!  They are easy to make and are a great way to add that extra touch to your gifts!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these wreath tags, Nicole! This is one of my favorite sets from the Holiday catalog. When I ordered it, I had no idea how often I was going to be using it.
Sue Erickson
www.soggystamper.com

Becca's Place said...

Great tags! I love them.