Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wondrous Wreath for CCMC324

Welcome back!  Today I have another Wondrous Wreath card to share.  This one is for the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.

I used last week's sketch and today's colors to come up with this fun wreath card.

This was the card I had planned to make for last week's sketch, but my stamps weren't here yet.  Since I had this idea already and the colors worked, I went ahead and made it.

The card base is Baked Brown Sugar with a Woodgrain embossed layer offset.  Two banners in Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler embossed with Stylish Stripes make up the next layer.

The wreath is Garden Green with Cherry Cobbler berries.  A bow die cut from Trim the Tree Designer Paper adorns the top.  Joy die cut from Gold foil paper is along the bottom.  A few stars (gotta have some!) sprinkled around complete the card.


Now it's your turn!  I hope you will join the challenge with me.  You can find all the details plus more great samples at Create with Connie and Mary.    While you are there, be sure to check out the FREE tutorials and beautiful samples we have as part of preview week for the Holiday Collection.  Now is a great time to subscribe while we have the early bird price!  I hope you'll join us!


Thanks for visiting!!  Happy stamping!!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




7 comments:

Deb said...

Such a fun layout! And the wreath looks so pretty with these colors! Love your texture and patterned papers!

Margaret Raburn said...

Nicole, this is SO pretty and the colors look so rich together!! So glad your set arrived so you could make this lovely card for us to enjoy!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

What a great way to combine the sketch and colors. I love the woodgrain background and the sprinkling of stars. Stars are always a great addition!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Pretty little stars that glimmer in the background and love how you cut the bow with DSP rather than stamping it!

Lisa Martz said...

Very pretty card! Love the wreath and the woodgrain texture background. Love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this card Nicole - that layering and textures are just gorgeous!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow...love how the gold foil cardstock diecut JOY pops off the card! Great job with the color combo this week!