Thursday, November 13, 2014

Grateful for You

It's Thursday so I have a card to share with you for the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge.

I have been into fall cards lately, so I went with a monochromatic card using the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper for inspiration.

I haven't used Blackberry Bliss much, so I went with it for my patterned paper.  The card came together easily from there.  I used the designer paper along the bottom, I really like the angled look from the sketch.  Next, I stamped two strips of Blackberry Bliss with the Hardwood background stamp.

The sentiment from Merry Everything was stamped with Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White and die cut with a circle framelit.  I added it just above the designer paper then placed the strips of woodgrain along the left side.  Lastly, a leaf was placed below the circle with a dimensional.  To keep the leaf from being too dark, I stamped off once.

I hope you are feeling inspired to stamp!  All the details about the challenge can be found at Create with Connie and Mary along with more beautiful samples from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for visiting! Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



6 comments:

Margaret Raburn said...

Nicole, I love your monochromatic card and how you have incorporated a number of textures into your design! Very clean and lovely!

Deb said...

Beautiful monochromatic card! Love that Blackberry Bliss! Such a great CAS card!

Lisa Martz said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the monochromatic color scheme. That Blackberry is so yummy!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Super monochromatic card Nicole, especially with the Blackberry Bliss!

Connie Babbert said...

LOVE the rich color of Blackberry Bliss...great CAS card! Wonderful job with the sketch challenge this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely monochromatic card in one of my favourite colours!