Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!  I hope you all have a most wonderful day!  Even though it's a busy day, I have a card to share for the sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  Here's a quick look at the sketch.

I made a Christmas card (of course!!) for today using Wondrous Wreath.  This is actually the card I gave to my parents this year.


I kept this pretty simple by using scraps and extras from my desk.  I had an extra wreath from another project and a whole bunch of Trim the Tree scraps laying about.  It all came together quickly as a result!  The only thing I had to do was stamp and die cut the sentiment and die cut a Cherry Cobbler bow.  I love it when a card comes together so quickly!

I hope you have a chance to join the challenge and make a card with me.  Just visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting!  Merry Christmas!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





6 comments:

Deb said...

Such a sweet Christmas card! I love that wreath and it really stands out beautifully against that dsp! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Your wreath is gorgeous using those colors and the coordinated DSP is perfect!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I love your traditional colors and the way you stamped the wreath so it stands out! A belated Merry Christmas - hope it was a good one!

Connie Babbert said...

I was thinking the same as Lisa...love the traditional Christmas colors on your card! Hope your Christmas was merry and you have a wonderful New Year!

Melissa Davies said...

Love that you kept it simple with the classic Christmas colors. Love the comfy/cozy feel!

Lisa Martz said...

Love this simple card...really showcases the wreath! Sorry for the late post...been so busy! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!