Thursday, December 18, 2014

Santa Stache for CCMC334

It's hard to believe we are just a week away from Christmas...are you ready??  I'm not!!  I still have lots of decorating to do, not mention shopping.  The one thing I do have done is Christmas cards.  But just because I have them completed doesn't mean they are in the mail!! I am always late on cards, just seems to be my way.  Today I have a fun Santa Stache card to share with you that I made for the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  The colors they chose are perfect for Christmas!


Santa Stache was the first stamp set that came to mind when I saw these colors.  I wanted to keep the card clean and simple with Santa being the main focus.


The card started out with a Cherry Cobbler base embossed with stars.  A banner from the Party Pennants die came next with the sentiment stamped along the bottom.

Santa was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Cherry Cobbler and Flesh Tones Blendabilities.

Last little touch was a few Silver Glimmer stars cut with the smallest Star Framelit and the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

Well, I hope today's card has inspired you to create a card of your own and join the challenge with us.  You can find all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team at Create with Connie and Mary.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin







4 comments:

Deb said...

This is fantastic! Love the way the Santa is the main focus! So clean and crisp!

Lisa Martz said...

Love this! Such a great card! I love that santa!

Melissa Davies said...

Lovin' how you coordinated all the stars - Santa is da man!

Connie Babbert said...

One of my favorite cards done with this set! LOVE the stars and the banner behind Santa! Great job with the color challenge this week!