Sunday, April 19, 2015

How About a Simple Card Today??

I did lots of shaker cards last week, some were more work than others.  I needed a break, so today I went with super clean and simple.  My inspiration?? Well, Freshly Made Sketches had a fabulous sketch, so I ran with it!
Indescribable Gift is a gorgeous stamp set, one which has sat on my shelf waiting patiently to be used.  It turned out to be the best set for this card, I love how soft and pretty it is.

Gorgeous don't you think!  It has a soft focus sort of look that I just love.  But I do have a confession to make........ I used my blendabilities to color this image.  I just had to, I bought this set with them in mind. 

The clouds around the blossoms are my favorite little touch.  This was done easily with Soft Sky ink and a stampin' sponge.  Just die cut the cloud shaped word bubble and sponge around lightly for a beautiful cloudy sky.

As far as the sentiment goes, I kept it super simple as well.  I wanted it to be small so the blossoms kept the main focus.   I searched through all my sentiments and found that the "Thank You" from Something to Say was a great fit with the Ticket Duo Builder Punch. 

Sometimes it's nice to go in a different direction than normal. I haven't done a colored image like this in awhile, so it was a great change of pace!  Tomorrow I will be back with a bolder card that I am so excited to share with you, I love how cool it turned out!  SO, plan on stopping back for a visit, you've gotta check it out!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Amy O said...

This is so soft and beautiful! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!