Monday, September 15, 2014

Cheerful Tags for TSSC332

I have another post for today, this one is my card for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Let's first look at the sketch Mary Jo has for us this week.

I used Cheerful Tags for my card with a beautiful color combination of Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzaz and Soft Suede.


Cheerful Tags is for so much more than tags!!  For this card, I simply used the tag as the focal point with snowflakes and the pine trees as accents.  A little sparkle with rhinestones and you have a gorgeous and quick Holiday card.

I hope you will join in this week's sketch challenge and make a card of your own!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

MJ said...

Now this is just a sweet Christmas card! I love the tag, it almost looks like fabric in the picture. Really great job on this sketch, thanks so much for the fabulous samples week after week!