Monday, September 15, 2014

CCC313

Wow...last week went fast!  It's Monday already and I have two cards to share today.  This first post is for the Creative Challenge Club Blog and we have a great sketch for this week.




When I saw this sketch, my first thought was stars!



I'm sure you know by now that I love STARS!!  The star products that Stampin' Up! has for us right now are just so AMAZING!  So, this card is simply full of them!!

The card base is Soft Sky and embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  If you aren't a big fan of embossing, oh my...you need to get this embossing folder...it will change your mind!



The next layer of stars is the Lost Lagoon strip of paper.  I punched it with the Confetti Star Punch then adhered it with a bit of Tombow Multi-purpose adhesive.

For a bit of sparkle, I die cut three Silver Glimmer stars with the smallest star framelit.  All three were added to the Lost Lagoon with dimensionals.  For a sentiment, the new Snowflake Thinlet Flip card die came in handy.  Joy was die cut in Mossy Meadow and added to the center star.

Last little touch is a sprinkling of small stars left over from punching the Lost Lagoon strip of paper and rhinestones.  A small dab of Tombow glue here and there made it easy to add them.



I hope you enjoyed today's card!  You should give this great sketch a try and make your own!  Just go to the Creative Challenge Club Blog for more details and more fabulous samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: