Thursday, July 3, 2008

Scrapbooking




I spent some time scrapbooking yesterday, I found this really cute project in my massive pile of project ideas. It is a tutorial from StampinTerri, I had printed it off in 2007 and have just now gotten to try it. The idea is very simple, 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock cut in half and scored to create a base. Then you glue in 6 invitation size envelopes to create a file folder for you pictures. Just cute down cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 to go in each envelope and you have a really cute brag book. This is a perfect project for using Simply Scrappin kits, you have everything you need..you can make several books from one set depending on how many adhesive dye cuts used for each book. I have done 2 so far from last catalog's level 3 Simply Scrappin kit. Thanks Terri for the great instructions!

No comments: