Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Wedding Card



I was able to pre order some items from the New 2008-2009 Fall-Winter Catalog. So, I did a wedding card with the Designer Series Paper from the level 3 bundle. I have included the supply list below. I really like this card, it is elegant with the feminine pink and the more masculine old olive.
  • Designer Series Paper from Holiday Happenings Hostess Bundle p 23
  • Together Forever stamp set p 57
  • Baroque Motifs p 120
  • Old Olive cardstock p 164, Pretty in Pink cardstock p 165
  • Ticket corner punch p 188
  • Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon p 187
  • Pearl Beads from Pretties Kit p 185
I hope you enjoy this card. I have a new order on the way so check back to see more from the new catalog.

If it doesn't move..stamp it!
Nicole Tugrul
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments: