Monday, September 1, 2008

September Class




I can't believe that September is already here!!! I have lots of info on September's class. This info was planned for last week, but I had technical difficulties and had to post this week. This said, I extended the deadline for the class and stamp camp from September 5th to September 9th. OK, here goes....
This month's class is The Envelope Accordian Brag Book. I LOVE this idea!! My version is made using a Simply Scrappin' Kit, but it is very easy to make with other paper and embellishment.

WHEN: Friday September 19th 7pm to 9pm
WHERE: My house, 421 Creek Road
HOW MUCH: the cost is $15, please bring your own adhesive
REGISTRATION: contact me via e-mail (nicoletugrul@yahoo.com) or phone (513) 850-1743 by
September 9th to reserve your spot

I hope you can make it, this is a really cool project, it would make a great Holiday gift for family and friends. If you would like to order kits to make for gifts, I will be selling pre-cut kits for $15. You can place an order with me at any time. Please contact me for more details.

If it doesn't move...stamp it!
Nicole Tugrul, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

1 comment:

Ann Kloentrup said...

Where do you find the time? WOW! I want to take this class....Your one AWESOME Creative Stamper!

Ann