Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Halloween Treat for Challenge #86 at Late Night Stampers

All week I've been showing you different Halloween projects featuring the owl punch and Wicked Cool.  Today's treat is a little of both!  This Halloween treat is another entry to a great Yahoo Group that I belong to called Late Night Stampers.  Each week there is a challenge, this week's is all about punches.  If you'd like to join this great group, click on the owl in the right column.


This is one of my favorite gift ideas..a CD envelope turned into a package for a cookie!  The envelope is the perfect blank canvas for any holiday or occasion...the possibilities are endless!  This is my Halloween version using Wicked Cool and the oval punch for the pumpkin.  I have some Christmas ones that will be coming up in the near future. 
If you'd like to make your own cookie envelopes and need supplies, please visit my Stampin' Up! website to order.

If it doesn't move...stamp it!!

Nicole Tugrul
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Too cute! I just love the idea of the CD holder. I never would have thought of that! :)