Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hearts a Flutter plus Dove Chocolate!

I am a big fan of Dove dark chocolates (who isn't!) and decided I wanted to combine a card and chocolate to give as Valentines.  This is what I came up with.

I used the Hearts a Flutter Bundle, which I just LOVE and added a little bling with the chocolate.  The paper layers are embossed with the Honeycomb EF, which I also love!  I wanted the chocolate to stand out a bit so I layered it on Silver Glimmer paper to make it pop.  The greeting is from the retired set Blowing Kisses from a couple years ago, it was just a perfect fit with the card.  It also fit perfectly in the smallest banner die cut from Bitty Banners Framelits, I didn't want the greeting to over take the chocolate heart.  I think I will try this concept again with different colors and a bit of a different design. So...check back for more!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

If it doesn't move...stamp it!

Nicole Tugrul
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

11 comments:

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

Love it! What a sweet card!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

Love it Nicole! The other two hearts look like little candies too. Great idea with the chocolate heart! Very cute card!!

Patty Bennett said...

Sooooooooo adorable!! Love it!

rhonda prater said...

That is so cute. I love the glimmer paper too.

Stamping T! said...

Gosh Nicole I am torn not sure where I like this card because of the glimmer heart and the use of pink OR because it has chocolate! Either way thanks for joining us on the LNS challenge blog this week.
Cheers, T

MJ said...

Yum! That looks great and so pretty too! What a fun card/treat! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the LNS weekly challenge blog this week!

Kris Sobolik said...

Great card, I love the chocolate on there and the glimmer paper does make it pop. Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week!

Jonia said...

Wow, love this card! Glimmer is what I am about. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at LNS this week.

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute and chocolate is always such a neat surprise! TFS

inkedx2 said...

Very nice and who would not love to get the chocolate! Thanks for joining us this week at LNS!

Robbie

craftystamper said...

What an absolutely delightful "sweet" card. I too would like to get my hands on that chocolate. Thanks for playing with the LNS group this week.