Friday, January 31, 2014

Good as Gold

Welcome back! It is Week 2 for the Spring Collection 2014 at Create with Connie and Mary and today my second project is available.  I had a blast designing the gift set for this collection.  It is exclusive to subscribers so I can't give you a sneak peek.  BUT, it's not too late to subscribe if you haven't already.  You can join now and have access to all the amazing projects from the talented Design Team.  Just hop over to Create with Connie and Mary for all the deatils.

Since this week's projects in the collection are all about Sale-a-bration, I am sharing a card made with the Good As Gold Card Kit.  This is a super fun kit that makes 8 cards.  I did a little bit of a different design than what they show on the package, but that's what makes stamping so wonderful---you can do it the way you want!  Here's my take on the card kit.

I did a fun banner across the top with portions of the cut outs. The kit has extra greetings since they
include two other languages. I cut the end off of banners from the French greetings and used them for my banner!

I also used two of the gold banners that are included, with the stars from them added to the smaller banners.

 
Since I had a bold and bright banner, I went simple with the sentiment in the bottom right corner.

This was a very quick and fun card to make, perfect when you need something fast.  You can get this card kit with a $50 product purchase during Sale-a-bration which makes it even better!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I will have my Saturday challenge card for Create with Connie and Mary to share with you tomorrow.  I hope you will stop back!


Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
 Only $29.95 US



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: