Friday, January 24, 2014

Hey There!

Happy Friday!  I am very excited about this Friday in particular, it's the debut of my first project for the Spring Collection 2014 at Create with Connie and Mary.  The project is exclusive to subscribers, but I can show you a fun card made with the set I used for my design.  It's Life in the Forest, a super fun set for kids and adults alike!


This card pairs new stamps with products from the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalog.  I love the look of the background dots from the Decorative Dots EF and the dotted paper from Sweet Sorbet DSP.  I kept the card clean and simple by just adding simple stamping.  "Hey there" is stamped with Black StazOn on Whisper White with a cute raccoon below.  The raccoon is stamped on Smokey Slate card stock with StazOn black ink.  I fussy cut him out and colored in his tail and ears with a Basic Black marker.

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  If you'd like to see more amazing projects and cards, you can still subscribe to the Spring Collection at Create with Connie and Mary.  It's a wonderful value, you get all the projects for under $1 each!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great stamping day!


Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
 Only $29.95 US 


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Sorry I am late...love all of the polka dots and that little raccoon looks like it is up to no good...love him!