Monday, January 20, 2014

You and Me for TSSC298

It's Monday and time for this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Here's a look at the great sketch Mary Jo has for us this week.



Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I went with a heart as the centerpiece just like the sketch.



This was a fun card to put together, and quick too!  The card base is Real Red embossed with the new Arrows EF.  I added in Fresh Prints DSP with a matting of Coastal Cabana.  The hearts are die cut with the Hearts Framelits and layered as well, Real Red on Coastal Cabana.  The stamp set I used is the new Countless Sayings.  To keep with the sketch, I stamped "you" and put it above the heart with "me" at the bottom. 



The "&" symbol is stamped directly on the red heart.  I like how the sentiment is broken up into three sections instead of placed all together.





 
This was such a fun card to put together! I hope you will join me and make a card for the challenge too.  You can see cards made by other members of the design team by clicking on the links below.  Go to Technostamper to find out more about participating and to link up your card!



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back for more cards featuring products from the New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration.





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Shelley Germann said...

Outstanding...that's all I can say! The color pop...the texture...all your choices are just spot on! Great card! I sure hope I get to this sketch, it would be a lot of fun!

MJ said...

I really need to get some of this DP, it just makes me smile those colors! And of course you are so good at laying the papers out and making such wonderful cards. Thanks so much for another awesome card for my sketch challenge! Such a cute Valentine/Love card.