Monday, March 31, 2014

Peachy Keen Jellybean!

I used to love to say "Peachy Keen Jellybean" when I was younger so when I first saw the new Occasions catalog I smiled!  The Peachy Keen stamp set is right up my alley!!  I haven't had the chance to use the bundle much so I pulled it out for this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.


This sketch is perfect for the Peachy Keen stamps and Gorgeous Grunge.

Putting together a fun yet fast card is always a good thing!  I had this card complete in 15 minutes flat...and that's with a fussy baby hanging out next to me in his stroller!

The card base is Tangerine Tango with a simple layer of Whisper White.

The right side has Gorgeous Grunge stamped with Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar.  I didn't want to over do it and make the card too busy, I wanted the greeting to stand out.

Peachy Keen definitely stands out when stamped boldly in Tangerine Tango.  I must admit that up until the last week or so, I hardly ever used this color.  Now, I feel like I am using it constantly!

The last part of the design is washi tape and an arrow.  I am LOVING the washi tape and quickly figuring out why it's so popular.  In two seconds flat I had the washi tape in the corner...super quick....super easy!  An arrow stamped with Baked Brown Sugar and die cut was added over the washi tape with a dimensional to finish off the card.

Now it's your turn!  Pull out your stamps and join us!  You can find all the details about the challenge and more great cards at Technostamper.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

MJ said...

Great mix of stamps. Love the color combo too--I used to say the same thing when I was younger, funny. Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!