Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scallop Tag Treat

Welcome back!  To all of you who stopped by during the Blog Hop yesterday, THANK YOU!  It was a great kick off for the new Card "Create"tions Collection starting tomorrow!  During the three weeks of the collection we will be sharing a small favor on Saturdays that compliments our cards.  I decided to do a favor to share with you today that goes with yesterday's Card in a Box.

Isn't this fun!  I used my scraps from yesterday to put this cute little chocolate holder together.
The holder is a piece of Pear Pizzaz cut 1 15/16" x 6" then punched with the Scallop Tag on each end.  I scored it in the center at 3".

I added a square of Daffodil Delight polka dot DSP to the front before adding the greeting.  To make the white label stand out, I punched a 1 3/4" circle of Tangerine Tango card stock to place underneath.

I placed a chocolate inside with a tiny bit of SNAIL to hold it in place.  Then I used Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon to tie the favor shut.

The last little detail was a small flower from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack with a Tangerine Candy Dot.

Give today's favor a try, it's a great little treat to put together using your scraps.

I hope you will be joining us for the new collection starting tomorrow!  If you haven't subscribed yet, you can go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: