Friday, April 4, 2014

Secret Garden Revisited

Today I am doing something a little bit different.  My little 4 year old is under the weather and has required a lot of attention.  So, instead of a new card today, I am revisiting my favorite Secret Garden cards.  You may wonder why I chose Secret Garden.  Well, today my Secret Garden Card Set posted in the Card "Create"tions Collection from Create with Connie and Mary.  We are in Week One already, but have no fear....you can still subscribe and enjoy all the fabulous card creations!  Just go to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up today!

Now...on to my favorites!  If you would like more details about any of these cards, click HERE and you will go to the search for Secret Garden and see all the posts I have done thus far.








Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the walk down Secret Garden Memory Lane!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: