Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You're Peachy Keen!

Welcome!  It's Tuesday and I have a card to share for the sketch challenge this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First let me show you the sketch.







I took one look and immediately knew what I wanted to do.  I went straight to my Peachy Keen Bundle and Retro Fresh DSP.



Isn't this bundle just too perfect for this sketch!  First of all, I love the Retro Fresh DSP.  The swirled design was just what I needed for the scallop edge.  I simply cut one row of scallops off with my paper snips.  I matched it up with the diagonal design and it looked amazing!  I did not add any other designs to the background besides sequins, I wanted to keep it on the simple side.



The focal point is simple as well.  I die cut a piece of Baked Brown Sugar with the film strip die.  I also cut one with Very Vanilla so I could use the inside piece to stamp my greeting. The final touches were a gold heart and sequins. 

What a fun and quick card!  I hope you will join the challenge with me and stamp a card of your own!  You can find more information and card samples from the design team at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: