Monday, May 26, 2014

Hooray, it's your Birthday!

Happy Memorial Day!  A huge THANK YOU to all the men and women that risk their lives to protect our country, you are all AMAZING!

Now, on to today's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge......



Today's sketch is so versatile, you can use it for anything!  I just got the new Photopolymer birthday set called Endless Birthday Wishes.  It is such a CUTE set!



Isn't this just too much fun!!  I love the boldness of the black card stock and Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper with the pop of color.  I used the new Blendabilities to color my cake and let me tell you...you are gonna LOVE THESE MARKERS!  They will be available late summer and the wait will be worth it!

I'm keeping it short and sweet today, so go have fun in the sun with your friends and family!  Then when your ready, get your stamps and inks out and join the challenge with us!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Loving the colors and design!!!