Monday, May 19, 2014

Regarding Dahlias for TSSC315

Monday's here again and so is a new Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  Mary Jo has another wonderful sketch for us, take a look.



I have been in the process of going through papers and stamps that are retiring to see what I have left.  So for today's card, I used the retiring Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper as my inspiration.



I love Strawberry Slush with a touch of Basic Black to make a statement.  This was a super easy card to put together, here's all the details.

1.  Card base is Strawberry Slush with Modern Mosaic embossing on the front.
2.  Added banner from Quatrefancy DSP.  I cut the banner end with my paper snips.




3.  Stamped dahlia with Strawberry Slush on Whisper White.
4.  Stamped sentiment from Something to Say which will be available in the new catalog starting June 2. 
5.  Added Basic Black behind the Whisper White focal point.  The card came alive when I did that!
6.  Last but not least, added three rhinestones underneath the sentiment.

I also need to show you the inside of the card so you can see the rest of the sentiment.



 I stamped off a couple times to get a lighter dahlia in the center and added the sentiment in black.

This was a really fun sketch to work with, I hope you'll join along!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Sooo pretty Nicole...love your colors!

MJ said...

Wow, is that pretty in that color! I love tone on tone cards like this. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!