Monday, August 18, 2014

Freaky Friends for TSSC328

I am sooooo excited to have new Holiday Catalog products to play with!  My order came last week and I have been stamping and stamping!  For the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge I used the cute new Halloween set called Freaky Friends.  First, let's look at the sketch Mary Jo has for us this week.


When I saw this design, I knew the little monsters would be perfect!  I even added a star to match the sketch!
Isn't this too cute!!!  Let me tell you, you are going to LOVE this year's Holiday Catalog!!  There are so many amazing stamps and accessories, you will be blown away!  This new set Freaky Friends caught my attention right away...I love making Halloween cards!  So this was the first product on my pre-order.

I started out with Tangerine Tango as my card base since it's one of the colors in the new Designer Series Paper Motley Monsters.  To match the polka dot designer paper, I embossed the Tangerine cardstock with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

For the monsters, I went pretty simple.   The first is stamped with  Bermuda Bay, the second with Daffodil Delight.  In the center is a Tangerine Tango star from the Star Framelits.  I stamped "yum" in the center with the new Rotary Alphabet.  This rotary stamp is absolutely AWESOME!  It gives you the freedom and the ease to add whatever sentiment you need!  One tip though, I did find it stamped better when I placed my cardstock on the Stampin' Pierce Mat.  The mat has a little give that allows the rotary stamp to get good contact with your cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed this fun Halloween card!  I know it's early, but playing with new stamps from the Holiday Catalog is so FUN!  Now it's your turn to have FUN!  Grab your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




1 comment:

MJ said...

So cute Nicole. I don't make many Halloween cards anymore now that my son is older but this is the sweetest set. I love all the dots and circles you added to it. Awesome job, so fun. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!