Monday, September 8, 2014

Cheerful Tags for CCC12

I have finally gotten into my new Christmas stamps and have a Cheerful Tags card to share today.  I used the color challenge from the Creative Challenge Blog for my inspiration.  Here's a look at the colors for this week.



I took also took inspiration from Mary Brown and her slender cards with a banner going over the sides. 



This week's color challenge comes with a twist...use some type of holiday stamp.  I have been wanting to pull out this new Cheerful Tags , so I made it work for these colors.  I must say that I really LOVE the way it turned out!  I used Soft Suede as an accent color and focused on the Marina Mist and Old Olive.

I added in a couple of fun accents, the new Frosted Sequins and rhinestones to add a little sparkle.

This was so fun to make!  I do love a good challenge and hope you will join me.  Just go to the Creative Challenge Club Blog for more details and great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!





No comments: