Thursday, September 18, 2014

More Cheerful Tags!

It's Thursday and time for the new challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  This week is a really fun sketch, I love all the cards the Design Team made.


 Since Cheerful Tags has been on my desk all week, I went with it for my card today.  I think it was the perfect stamp set for this design, what do you think?


I love the crisp, clean look with the nice white background.  High Five has a wonderful stripe that I used as the base for the pine trees.  It would have been too plain to just have the trees. The base stripe is stamped with Pear Pizzaz then the trees were added in Mossy Meadow.


A row of Soft Sky snowflakes are a nice contrast to the dark Mossy Meadow.  A rhinestone in the center of each is a beautiful finishing touch.  The sentiment is in Lost Lagoon just below the snowflakes.  I love this particular font, it works great on this crisp style card.

So, now it's your turn to stamp!!  Join us for the sketch challenge.  Just go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details plus beautiful samples from the Design Team.


And don't forget, the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection is still going on.  We may be coming to the end, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out!  You can still subscribe and enjoy all the amazing card sets.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



7 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

LOVE it! I admit that I never thought of stamping those cross pieces! Cheerful Tags is such a hidden gem in the catalog and this is a perfect card to feature it! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

Deb said...

Love the stamped background! The line of trees and snowflakes with sparkly centers is a great idea! Beautiful card!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love the strip of snowflakes and rhinestones! Beautiful card as always.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The snowflake strip is so subtle against the other strip that it works so well together. Great card!

Margaret Raburn said...

The soft delicate snowflakes are a perfect counterpoint to the bold and rich row of trees!! Love your card!

Melissa Davies said...

Love those trees stamped on the stripe! Fun idea! Pretty Holiday card!

Lisa Martz said...

Fabulous use of the stamp set...I agree with Connie...it is hidden in the catalog. Very fun!