Monday, September 22, 2014

Thankful for You

This week we have a color challenge at the Creative Challenge Club Blog.  It's a group of 5 colors:

The challenge is to use a combination of a few or all of them....I went for all of them!

What do you think??  Even with the addition of Pool Party I think this turned out to be a great fall card.  Banners are such a great tool for using colors and patterns on cards.  I ended up with 3 banners of varied sizes on this one.  Initially each banner was just plain cardstock, but it needed something more.  So, each banner ended up with some sort of stamping.

I love the banners, but my favorite part of this card is the Autumn Wooden Element.  This great set of embellishments is perfect for fall cards and 3D items.  I used a solid leaf for this card, it's the perfect finishing touch.  The best part is being able to color it as I please!  I added Cajun Craze with a sponge and it took the color beautifully.  So, now all 5 colors are on this card!

So what would you do for this challenge?  3 colors, 4 colors, all 5??  I hope you'll give it a try.  Go to the Creative Challenge Club Blog where you can find all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: