Monday, November 17, 2014

A Strawberry Slush Birthday for TSSC341

Welcome back!  I have a really bright and fun card to share with you that I made for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper.  I love this week's sketch, Mary Jo always has great ideas to work with!



I wanted a bold and bright card, so I used a cute set that I've had forever but have yet to put ink to.



Is this a fun birthday card or what?!  I combined About the Label with High Five to create a bold and bright card.



The Strawberry Slush card base was embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  Next, a piece of Whisper White on which the sentiment and arrows from High Five were stamped.

A strip of silver glimmer paper added a bit of sparkle, along with a few scattered stars around the card.

The gift bag was stamped, hand cut and added to the glimmer paper with Tombow glue.



The "HB2U" in the center of the package was made in two steps.  First, I stamped "HB2U" with Strawberry Slush on Whisper White.  I punched it out and trimmed down the white edges.  Then I punched a small silver foil label to layer it on and added it to the gift bag.



I really love how cute this card turned out, a perfect bright and sparkly birthday card!  Now it's up to you!  I hope you are feeling inspired to make a card and join us.  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







1 comment:

MJ said...

So cute, love this color and all the sparkle! What a fabulous birthday card, thanks so much for being on my TSSC team. You really do a great job with the sketches each week!