Friday, November 7, 2014

Wintertime Gift Cards

Wow!  Friday is here already!  I've had yet another crazy busy week, but I still have something to share with you today.  I am sad to say that the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection is coming to an end. Today my last project went live and I have to say it's my favorite project of this collection.  I featured the stamp Wintertime and did something really cool with glitter and confetti.  It's not too late to see my project....you can still subscribe and have access to all of the projects at once!!  More details can be found at Create with Connie and Mary.
Now, onto my project for today.  As with Wondrous Wreath, I took the Wintertime stamp and made cute little 3" x 3" gift cards.  You might be wondering how that is possible with such a giant stamp.  Well, let me show you.


The stamp takes up the entire front, just the tippy top and the very bottom of the stamp doesn't make it onto the cardstock.

This first card is Pool Party cardstock and ink.  I embellished the swirls with lots of rhinestones.

The second card is stamped the same way, just heat embossed in silver.

This card is also a Pool Party card base with a Whisper White top layer.  The heat embossed stamp is the only thing I did, not need to add any extra bling!

I hope you enjoyed these quick and easy gift cards.  They are great to have on hand for last minute gifts.



Thanks so much for visiting today!! Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: