Monday, December 22, 2014

Cheerful Tags for TSSC346

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper.  As usual Mary Jo has an awesome sketch for us.



I was still in holiday card mode when I made my card for today, so I used Cheerful Tags.



The first step in making this card was the colors.  I turned to the Trim the Tree paper stack and chose two patterns to work with.

The card base is Crumb Cake which is the perfect subtle base color for the deep Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green that are being showcased.  The decorative paper frames the Garden Green where the tag becomes the focal point.  I added a bit of the Cherry linen ribbon with a staple and placed the tag on the card with dimensionals to make it pop a little.  Lastly, a few sequins were added to add a little touch of sparkle and make the card extra special.

So, now it's your turn!  Join me in this week's challenge and make a card.  You can find all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team at Technostamper.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!






Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin







2 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

So cute Nicole!

MJ said...

I really love the tag on this card, I would have never thought of that. I love the sequins too. I hope you had a great Christmas! Thanks for a great year full of awesome samples for my sketches!