Monday, December 15, 2014

Wondrous Wreath for TSSC345

Welcome!  It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper.  Here's a look at the fun sketch Mary Jo has for us this week.

I love this sketch, but I wanted to do something a little different.  I flipped the sketch and used a standard size card base in place of this longer one.
Isn't this bright and cheerful?  I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas cards, it makes me smile....especially when pink is involved!

I started out with a Pink Pirouette card base stamped with the Hardwood background in the same color.  A banner of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper comes next to add a some sparkle.

The wreath is my favorite part of the whole card.  The leaves are stamped with Bermuda Bay and Pool Party then topped with Strawberry Slush berries.  A Silver Foil bow adorns the top with a small circle of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper in the center.

The wreath is popped up with dimensionals on a piece of Strawberry Slush that has the sentiment from November's Paper Pumpkin stamped at the bottom.

So, that's it!!  A very merry PINK Christmas!!  I hope you are feeling inspired and join me in the challenge.  You can go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: