Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yee-Haw Take Two!

How about another fun cowboy card today??  The sketch for Try Stampin' on Tuesday was just perfect for another take on the fun set Yee-haw.  But before I get ahead of myself, let's look at the sketch.



Now I know this may not scream Yee-Haw to you, but here's what I saw.  The arrows would turn into barbed wire and the sentiment at the bottom was perfect for the lasso...can you see it with me??

How about I just show you the finished card and see if you love it like I do!



 Is this fun or what?!  I kept with the same colors as the first Yee-Haw card I shared with you.  I love the bold look of Baked Brown Sugar with Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi and Hello Honey.



The card base has the oh so important barbed wire in place of the arrows and a center panel that acts like a tree with its wood grain embossing.



A bold sentiment and a couple of little extras make this a rootin' tootin' fun card!  Speaking of fun, how about have a little fun stamping with me??  Grabs some supplies and join the challenge this week.  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


See ya next time!  Happy Stamping!!






 

SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!







The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: