Tuesday, June 9, 2015

How About More Sprinkles?

I am anxiously awaiting my new stamps and can't wait to show them off to you soon!!!  In the meantime, how about a few more sprinkles??  I can't say enough good things about this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.  Stampin' Up! really did a great job with Sprinkles of Life and it's for such a great cause.  I hope that all of my fun cards with cupcakes and ice cream persuade you to buy this set and matching punch to support RMHC!  OK...enough talk, let's look at today's card with lots of sprinkles!

Isn't this fun!!!  Not only do the scoops of ice cream have sprinkles, but this pattern of paper from the Cherry on Top stack kinda looks like them too!  I got the inspiration for this card from the sketch challenge this week at Try Stampin' - or not - on Tuesday.


I varied my card from the design a little.  I flipped the sketch to be upright them pictured the circles as an ice cream cone with three scoops!!  That's what's so fun about using a sketch, you can have fun and be creative!

I stamped the ice cream cone with Tip Top Taupe on Whisper White and added shading with a blender pen and the ink pad.  I fussy cut the cone and added it to the card with three yummy scoops of ice cream.  I punched out each scoop with the Tree Builder punch and added sprinkles with the coordinating color.  I used Early Espresso, Pool Party and Blushing Bride.

I also added an ice cream cone to the envelope, have to match!!  And don't forget about the Watermelon Wonder cherry on top....it makes the ice cream over the top fun! 

Alright, now it's up to you to turn a little inspiration into a gorgeous card.  Why not give this week's sketch a try with me??  Just hop on over to Try Stampin' to get all the details and see more great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for hanging out with me today and Happy Stamping!
SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Really cute, love your sprinkles and ice cream....makes me hungry for some!

Carol Carriveau said...

YUM!!! That really dark chocolate and my fav chocolate mint....wow...think that is Strawberry on top....I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!