Monday, June 15, 2015

Tree of Friendship

I have lots of awesome new stamps from the annual catalog, but I keep coming back to one of the first ones I got ..... Sprinkles of Life.

I went with this set yet again because it was perfect for the sketch I'm using today.  Check out Mary Jo's sketch for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.

The sketch may have a flower, but I saw a tree with clouds behind it.  Bright colors paired with soft brought my idea to life.

Cucumber Crush made a great card base with texture from the Woodgrain embossing folder.  Pool Party clouds added softness and balanced the card out nicely.

I love having a coordinating punch to make assembly easy!  The tree is stamped then punched, even the sweet little flowers.

Speaking of flowers, how about a row along the inside??  Makes for a happy card in my book!  I stamped the sentiment in Pool Party then wished I had used Cucumber Crush for a bolder look.  But it's still a happy card so I'm happy!

Now it's up to you!  How about joining the challenge with me??  Just go to Techno Stamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!
SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin








1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is super cute, Nicole! I have barely used this set (I feel like I have barely stamped this month at all!) and this is a great inspiration! Pinning it!