Monday, February 6, 2017

Color Fusers Blog Hop: February 2017

Welcome to the February 2017 Color Fusers Blog Hop!  Each month we work with a group of colors to bring you inspiration.  Check out the fabulous colors we have to work with this month.

CFBlog Hop Feb 2017

We only have to use three of the colors, but I love the challenge of using all four!  I was able to pull it off using the fun COOL TREATS bundle from the Occasions Catalog.

Cool Treats by becreativewithnicole.com

 

It ended up being quite easy to incorporate all the colors with this stamp set.  It all started with the Peekaboo Peach paper from the TASTY TREATS Specialty DSP.  It provided a wonderful background to work with.

Cool Treats becreativewithnicole

Lots of details went into the rest of the card.  A fun sundae was placed in a set of circles and surrounded by the sentiment.  I love how the sentiment circles around the focal point.  It's a unique way to do a greeting for sure!  I had originally placed the words in a zig zag pattern but really loved it when I thought to put it along the top and bottom.

Cool Treats by becreativewithnicole.com

I hope you've enjoyed this COOL TREATS idea!  It was so much fun to create for you!  Now it's time to move on to all of the other Design Team members blogs and check out their amazing creations!

Thank you so much for hopping along with the Color Fusers!! I hope we have inspired you to create something of your own with our colors this month!

1BLOG SIGGY

 

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Save

Save

Save

7 comments:

Paola Phillips said...

What a fun card! Nice work!

Melissa Kerman said...

I agree... very fun card. I love how you cut the words and surrounded the circle with them. Cool!

Heather said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing your project with us!

Hugs,
Heather

Jo Anne Hewins said...

Love, love, love. That paper wit the sun is my favorite. I find it hard to cut it! Love the way you made the sentiment go around the circle!

Pat Ertman said...

Cute idea to split themwords up and put them around the ice cream!

Pat Ertman said...

It was supposed to say THE words

Robin Messenheimer said...

What fun ideas! Love this card!