Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Cool Treats for CCMC452

I've been on a break for the last two months, but I'm starting to post cards again since I love stamping so much!  I've teamed up again with Create with Connie and Mary for the challenges they do on Thursdays and this week we have a beautiful color challenge.

CCMC452

So Saffron, Peek-a-boo Peach and Sahara Sand are gorgeous together, especially with spring starting.  I went with COOL TREATS and created a yummy orange creamsicle card.


Cool Treats becreativewithnicole.com


Peek-a-boo Peach is such a delicious color for COOL TREATS ice cream cones.  All of my family love orange creamsicle ice cream so this color combination was an easy one to work with.


Tasty Treats


I created a melted ice cream background using watercolor paper and an aqua painter with the Peek-a-boo Peach ink pad.  A few die cut sprinkles add some fun and we all know I love sprinkles and confetti!  Lastly, the sentiment was stamped on slender banners to layer below the ice cream.


Cool Treats becreativewithnicole.com


For more ideas using these beautiful colors, stop by Create with Connie and Mary.  We'd love to inspire you and see what you come up with!


1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin



13 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Love your card. TFS

Kim Innis said...

Great card. nicole

Carol Carriveau said...

Comment

Carol Carriveau said...

Makes me want to run out and get some ice cream!!!

Jennifer Downey said...

You're right! It does look like an orange creamsicle! So fun!

Marelle Taylor said...

You've chosen the perfect stamp set for these colours! Your card looks absolutely lick-able!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you Carol!! I always want ice cream...lol!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you so much Kim!!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you so much Nancy!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you so much Jennifer!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you so much Marelle!!

Tracy May said...

Fabulous card! Really cute and fun!

Libby said...

Great card as always Nicole! Glad to see your creations again!