Saturday, February 2, 2019

Incredible Like You

I was in water color mode again today and this time I used Incredible Like You for my card.



Aren't these colors so serene?!  My color palette consists of Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzaz.  The softness of all the colors just makes this card so perfect for a watercolor!



First step was to heat emboss the stripes in white on the watercolor paper.  From there I added color with an aqua painter and Pool Party ink pad.  Some areas came out darker which I really like.



The flowers are watercolor as well and fussy cut.  Each was stamped with Grapefruit Grove then softened with the aqua painter.  They are layered under and over the sentiment that is heat embossed on watercolor paper as well.



Final touches are always important.  Pear Pizzaz leaves came from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits in the main catalog.  I trimmed them down so they would neatly tuck under the flowers.  A couple of cute little wooden element butterflies add extra dimension and were FREE!  They came from the Butterfly Elements in the Sale-a-bration catalog that you get FREE with $50 product purchase.  Finally, a couple of sequins and a pretty envelope complete the look.

I have another example of watercolor with a new set from the Occasions catalog HERE if you'd like to see a couple of tips for watercolor.

You can shop any time for Incredible Like You and the other products featured today by clicking on product links above or my shop link below.  Thanks for stopping by!




CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

No comments: