Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Rainbow of Butterflies

Today I have a super fun card that was inspired by the challenge at the Global Design Project.



I love this card with all the color and the inspiration from the Design Team was amazing!  I planned on making a card with the Butterfly Duet Punch and this challenge gave me the perfect idea!



I have always loved the cards and framed art with punched out butterflies as the focal point.  So I sat down with a rainbow of colors and punched out bunches of tiny butterflies.  After arranging them in many ways, this is the design I ultimately chose.  My colors are Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.



Each butterfly was given dimension by using the stylus on the Take Your Pick Tool.  You can see below that I placed the punch out on my Stampin' Pierce Mat and just ran the stylus down the center of the butterfly.



All the butterflies were arranged on the card front then adhered with Tombow Multi purpose glue.  I only put glue down the center so the wings can still stand out a bit.

The sentiment was included in the rainbow and blends beautifully.  I used a couple of dies from the Well Written Framelits.  I am so very glad I got this Well Said Bundle because it is so very useful!!!



You can see more about the challenge GDP#176 on the Global Design Blog.  Hope you enjoyed the rainbow of fun today!


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

No comments: