Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Pinwheel Celebration

Have you seen the June Paper Pumpkin.....it's so fun!!  I have subscribed off and on and I am really happy that I signed up again in time to get the June kit.  Here's the first couple of projects I've made so far.

It was so nice to sit down with this kit and complete two fun party gifts with ease.   Everything you need is in the kit and ready to go.

I made a traditional pinwheel first.  I just love the festive 4th of July theme and just in time for the holiday!  I really like the quality of the the products, these striped straws are amazing!  After the pinwheel came together quickly, I wanted to make another!  So I picked another design of paper and made a second pinwheel.

This pinwheel was added to a treat.  I love decorating CD envelopes to give away cookies and this pinwheel is the perfect embellishment.  To add a little color to the envelope, I stamped "celebrate" in Night of Navy then the stars and "party" in Real Red. 

If you are not a subscriber yet, you should really give My Paper Pumpkin a try!  The kits have more products now and are so much fun!  You can click HERE to sign up and give it a try!

Thanks for visiting today!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love pinwheels and red/white/blue....and the gray is a nice accent!

Carol Carriveau said...

Love pinwheels and red/white/blue.....TFS!