Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Floral Congratulations

Today I have a happy floral card to share for the sketch this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First, let's look at the sketch.




I played around with a few ideas and ended up using the new All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack as my inspiration.




This card would be wonderful for a new baby girl or a bride.  Here's the supply list.

Stamps:  Something to Say

Paper:  Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, All Abloom DSP Pack

Ink:  Melon Mambo

Accessories:  Floral Framelits, Circle Framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Word Window Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Rhinestones

I hope you will join the challenge with me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: