Thursday, August 21, 2014

Freaky Friends for CCMC317

I have a fun Holiday catalog preview card for you today.  Connie and Mary have a super cute sketch for the Thursday Challenge this week, check it out.

As you all may know, I LOVE Halloween cards!!  So, today I have another Freaky Friends card to share.

I had such a blast making this card!  The new Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper is just tooooo cute!  The card was quick and easy to make, which I love as well!

The card base is Tangerine Tango.  I added segments of designer paper along the bottom then added stamping to the top.  I added in eyes in Tangerine Tango and the sentiment from Ghoulish Greetings with Basic Black.

The focal point is two layers of stars with a cute little monster in the center.  I hand cut the monster and added him with a dimensional.  So there you have it!  Another fun Freaky Friends card.  I will have many more to share in the future so stay tuned!

Now it's your turn!  Pull out your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me.  You can find all the details plus more great samples at Create with Connie and Mary.  While you are there, be sure to check out all the details about the upcoming Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection.  We have lots of amazing card sets to help you prepare for the holidays!  We start Preview Week on Sunday and Early Bird pricing is available now!


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



6 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Adorable! Love the little eyes peeking out on the background. The monster is so cute especially layered on stars!

Belle said...

One of your best cards-I love Halloween too. I was never disappointed as a kid. Now I'm disappointed if I don't get 50 trick or treater's. I don't care how old they are either. As long as they behave themselves-have fun. Looking forward to more of your cards.

Lisa Martz said...

I really like this quirky Halloween set and am hoping to see more samples with it coming soon. Cute card!

Deb said...

Very cute! That dsp is too fun! And I love how you used stars for your focal point!

Melissa Davies said...

Ahh! I love the little eyes on the background! I didn't think I needed this set but you made this so stinkin' cute!

Connie Babbert said...

OK, I didn't think I needed another Halloween set, but I love what you are doing with it! This card is SO darling! Great job with the sketch this week!